Montage and Monolougue - part 3

Editing the sound and visual

The week before the hand in was spent editing in the sound affects from the previous weeks, as well as editing the footage some more. Some of the footage was reversed and slowed down and the sound affects were added to emphasise some of the footage. We had a lot of issues with editing due to technical errors. We had started the editing on windows and proceeded to try and edit on a mac but for some reason we couldnt figure out why it wouldnt work. After about 30 minutes we switched over to a windows pc and it started working again.

The final edit


I am very proud of my contributions to this project. I have taken on a lot of the editing for this project and I am proud of the shots that I have put in. Such as the shot at 00:10, and the small composition starting at 00:54 - 00:60


If I could go back and improve the work I would probably have more imput to the filming location and day because we had a lack of wind on our filming day and some of the shots would have been more effective and had the whimsical vibe that I was going for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panic! At The Disco: The Devils Key Trilogy

The Conspiracy Theory - Part 3

Recreation: Conclusion